- KUROMANINⓇ-10 is a functional raw material extracted from black soybean seed coats.
- Cyanidin 3-glucoside is a main composition of Anthocyanin in KUROMANINⓇ-10.
- The remedial effect of KUROMANIN Ⓡ -10 on the human eyesight is reported by papers in a medical field.
- The trademark KUROMANIN Ⓡ -10 is registered in Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
- KUROMANIN Ⓡ -10 is patented as “Visual Function Improving Agent” jointly by our group. companies.
< Patent Number: JPB0004247833>
Japanese Review of Clinical Ophthalmology
Certification of Trademark in Japan
Certification of Trademark in Taiwan
Certification of Trademark in Korea
Patent Number: JPB0004247833
- Appearance: Dark red-purple powder
- Content of Anthocyanin (as Cyanidin 3-glucoside): ≧10%
- Content of Proanthocyanidin: ≧75%
- Anthiocyanin (Cyanidin 3-glucoside)
- Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin(OPC)
Recommended Daily Allowance
- 1kg or 5kg
- Effect on the eyesight
- Whitening effect (Patent application on “Tyrosinase Inhibitor”)
- Scavenging of reactive oxygen, Improvement in liver function, etc.